Fort MacKay/Firebag Aerodrome is located 22 nautical miles (41 km; 25 mi) from the Firebag River, Alberta, Canada. The aerodrome was built to service the Firebag in-situ operation of Suncor Energy.
CBO is the Prime Contractor for all Airside and Groundside Services at the Suncor Firebag Aerodrome located near Fort MacKay, Alberta. Our staff oversees the provision of all hard and soft support services and liaises directly with the client regarding all operational matters.
Airfield and Facility Management Support Services:
- Passenger Handling and Baggage Check-in Services
- Aircraft Arrival and Departure Activities
- Cargo Loading and Ground Icing Operations
- Airfield and Non-Airfield Maintenance (Snow and Ice Control)
- Equipment Maintenance
- Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Equipment
- Communications Administration Building (CAB) Advisory Services
- Fuel Services