Peace River Airport is a municipally owned airport located 5 nautical miles (9.3 km; 5.8 mi) west of the Town of Peace River, Alberta, Canada. The airport has one runway and is 5,000 ft × 150 ft (1,524 m × 46 m) and the terminal building, 21,000 sq ft (2,000 m2) in size.
CBO provided Facilities Management and Airside and Groundside Aerodrome Services at the Peace River Airport from November 2014 to March 2016. CBO consistently performed above expectations in all aspects of the contract requirements.
Facilities Management and Aerodrome Services:
- Baggage/Passenger Handling
- Anti/De-icing of Contracted Aircraft
- Minor Aircraft Handling (Wing Walking, Lavatory Servicing, Potable Water)
- Reception, Ticketing, and Manifest Administration
- Passenger Handling and Check-in
- Baggage Handling
- Ramp Services
- Load Control
- Aircraft Marshalling (Ramp to Flight Deck Communication)
- Air Start and Ground Power Units
- Parking Assist